Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Block-a-Palooza, Block #3


Here's block #3. I ended up cutting the geese triangles twice, so that the design wouldn't go sidewise, but instead they would "fly home." I think my corner triangles could have been more contrasty, but I am happy with the solid/grunge I used for behind the geese. I think it adds a little dimension to the block. (That is a terrible photo and I had good light, too. Must be the photographer...)

Well, we moved over the weekend to Madison, WI, where we will remain until my husband finishes up his degree. But in the mess that follows a move, I have fallen behind on my sewing (oh how life gets in the way of my stitching pursuits!). Plus, our new place comes with free wi-fi but you get what you pay for and it is very spotty. So, while I unpack and remedy that, it will be a bit quiet around here.

I'll be working on blocks #4 and 5 and have a couple baby items I am making for a family member who is expecting soon.

Until next time!

No comments: