Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Block 3 audition

I'm still working on my first block of the week for Block-a-Palooza. Amanda posted block #3 over at Sasikirana Handmade on Monday. I have mostly decided on the green scheme above. But I think I will end up using this pink/red/aqua combo eventually.

Block 3 audition

I couldn't make my block because I was finishing up some new baby gifts. These two are simple projects that don't take too much fabric and are likely to get a lot of use.

Burb cloths

Flanne Burp cloths tutorial at Rocks in My Dryer

Diaper Clutch

Diaper clutch tutorial from a Lemon Squeezy Home.

These two projects seem to come together pretty quickly, so great go-to gifts in a pinch. I decided to interface the inner/lining fabric for te diaper clutch to give it a little more structure.

Then, I'd like to get to work on Cherri's quilt-along over at Cherry House Quilts, but since we are moving, it is hard to start pulling out yardage to compare and prepare. So, that will have to wait until after the move this weekend. Yeah for small projects and fat quarter projects!

No comments: