Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday - Abandoned

Produce containers

Yes, I am abandoning WIP Wed and Fabric Foto Friday. Why - because I just don't think it's working out between us. It's not them. It's me. I know it's only been a month, but it's enough to know that I don't really see a future for us :)

I really have no need for dedicated features on this blog. Any post can be (and usually is) a WIP post. Any post could be a celebration of fabric. I think I got starstruck by other blogs that have features and routines. But I like to blog willy-nilly. And I'd like to post two or three times a week, rather than a four or five+ posts a week. (Plus, I still try to post to my personal blog at least once a week, too!).  I want to focus on sewing and making stuff. Blogging is simply a record of my projects. So, features-be-gone, for the moment, anyway. It was a nice idea, but perhaps too ambitious :)

I added these photos because I saw this great post on Sew We Quilt @ Stash Manicure and I thought it would be great to share/re-post. These are just salad containers from the grocery store. I've been using them for a couple months and it has worked out great! These are my Nicey Jane FQs that I am using for the Bloggers Block-a-Palooza.


Another thing that works great are those plastic things that sheets and comforters come in. No need to run out and buy storage - there's probably some in the fridge right now!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Awww, sorry to here it didn't work out for you, we'll miss you at my link-up! FWIW, you can link up any post from the previous week that features any work-in-progress. Just because I'm OCD and list all of mine doesn't mean you have to be. : )