Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's Here!!

It's Here!

It's here - my package of scraps for the Sew Fresh Fabrics Scraps Bee! Let's peek inside, shall we?

SFF Scrap Bee scraps

Ooooo, pretty!

SFF Scrap Bee scraps

Yes, I photographed each stage. Why? I don't know - this is my first bee, I'm excited about it!

SFF Scrap Quilting Bee!

Lookee there, some Tufted Tweets, a little birdie fabric from Alexander Henry, some Michael Miller dots, some Free Spirit stripes, a yellow and a turquoise solid.  Wow!

Now that I have it and I've looked at it and arranged it and rearranged it. I'm not sure what to do. I have some really early ideas... I've been looking over at Quilting Bee Blocks for inspiration, but a lot of those Bee contributors are a bit above my talent level...

What to do, what to do...? Stay tuned!

No comments: