Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Potholders!

Yippee! Ba{M}S potholders!

Awesome potholders from Katherine arrived a week and a half ago and I realized I didn't post about them.  (These are from my Be a {Modern} Swapper group.) I love them!  

Here's my inspiration mosaic:
potholder mosaic

I said to try something new and that's exactly what Katherine did! She got some experience with a couple new techniques and I got some great potholders (which I need because we only had two before!).

I made a couple more simple potholders for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day, but I didn't snap a picture.  I was a tad under the weather on Saturday and I had to do a quick finish late at night.

As we enter May, I begin the ramp up to the huge birthday bonanza that is the summer in my family. I have 12 family birthdays (13 including me, but I usually just buy myself fabric, rather than making myself something!) from June 1-August 31, plus Father's Day. I'd love to make everyone something but I just don't know if I am going to make it this year. I'm trying to stay realistic and think small. But I'm not good at that. Lots of grand intentions... Away to the drawing board!

No comments: