Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gen X Japanese Imports Swap

Gen X Quilters

I received my fabric this week! I had originally thought that I purchased the elephants on blue background, but I actually bought the natural background and I have to say, I like it better!

Gen X Swap

This was my first time ordering from SuperBuzzy. And I'm really happy with the service! The shipping info page says 5-7 days processing and 2-6 days transit. I ordered on Friday, April 22, in the afternoon and the package arrived via priority mail envelope on Monday, May 2. I only mention it because it's a bit longer than some other places I've ordered from, but it is exactly in keeping with their posted policies. So I give SuperBuzzy two thumbs up!

They also put two Japanese candies in the package, which my husband happily gobbled up!

Now, all I have to do is cut them up into charms and get them out in the mail to AnneMarie.

This week I've been focusing on some small Mother's Day gifts.  I'll probably post them this weekend or early next week. It's Thursday and I just got them into the mail today - nothing like taking it down to the wire!

1 comment:

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

oh I have to cut mine up too. . ugh! I'm such a slacker!