Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

I'm Baaaack

Patchwork Chevron in progress

Well, it's been a while, but I'm finally home. Three months of essentially couch surfing at other people's houses and now I'm home. (I actually had a bed at every house I was fortunate enough to stay at.)

Back home and back to sewing. Here are some of my blocks for my Patchwork Chevron - a free Moda Bake Shop pattern - that I sewed on the road.

I was able to do a little bit of other sewing, including three hilarious muslins that I can't wait to share in another post.

Basically, I'm just getting back into the swing of things and hopefully, I'll be able to take up some blogging again, too. But for now, I'd just rather do some sewing!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Intellect by that pattern, too. Your quilt looks awesome! The colors are beautiful.

Donna said...

I'm tempted is what that was supposed to say! Argh!